The Department of Organisation Management, Marketing and Tourism:
- Participates in the European exchange program ERASMUS+. For this purpose, it has established agreements with more than 30 highest education institutes from all over Europe. Each year, the Deparmtent sends and receives tens of students to and from Universities abroad, as well as teaching and administrative personnel. The Erasmus+ program offers the following possibilities:
- Students of the Department can visit any of the collaborating Institutes within Europe (and some more participating countries) for studies or a company/organisation for internship, with funding by the Erasmus+ program.
- Students from any collaborating Department in Europe are welcome for studies or research dissertation in IHU – Thessaloniki campus.
- Teaching and administrative personnel are welcome for teaching, training or collaboration.
- Higher Education institutes in Europe (and some more participating countries) are welcome to establish new agreements for exchanges within the Erasmus+ program.
2. Is running an Erasmus Mundus international program for exchanges with Latin America countries.
Courses available to international students
The program of studies of the Program of Marketing is available on this website at the page Curriculum . The courses available to English-speaking international students are marked with GR/EN.
The Erasmus academic coordinator for the Department Department of Organisation Management, Marketing and Tourism is:
Dr Panagiotis Kassianidis,